«It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.»Warren Buffett
Smaller and medium-sized businesses and global companies will face a rising number of new legal and regulatory requirements.
Compliance Group’s experts are here to reduce your legal, financial and reputational risks. We help your company define clear compliance processes and monitor all regulations and legal requirements that are applicable to your company.
We analyze your company-specific regulatory requirements, develop compliance tools and implement these within the framework of your organizational workflows.
Compliance Group offers you and your company a broad range of services with three flexible modules. Whether you seek support on one specific issue, require the full scope of one of our modules, or whether your needs range across all our service modules, we are happy to custom-tailor our services to accommodate your company’s compliance requirements.
Compliance Concepts and Strategies
Service Module Maxi
- Developing and impementing a Compliance Program
- Assessing legal and compliance risks, processes and controls
- Establishing internal Compliance departments or workflows
- Assessing existing Legal & Compliance departments or workflow processes
- Developing internal codes of conduct, policies, regulations, forms, controls or reports
- Provide Compliance training
Service Module Midi
- Implementing new or existing regulations with your company
- Leading or providing support with legal or regulatory projects
- Providing support with complex international contracts or transactions
- Performing Politically Exposed Person (PEP) reviews, high risk client reviews and investigations of high-risk transactions
- Checking client files’ compliance with regulatory requirements
- Providing inhouse Legal & Compliance staffing support to offset capacity issues or shortage of staff
- Exercising the office of a Legal Counsel or Compliance Officer for your business (as an outsourcing service or on a temporary basis)
- Serving as Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Service Module Mini
- Performing integrity checks on clients or other contractual parties
- Dealing with requests regarding required legal or account opening documentation
- Answering legal requests of clients or heirs